LL-L "Levity" 2005.08.05 (10) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Aug 5 19:58:53 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 05.AUG.2005 (10) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at WORLDONLINE.NL>
Subject: LL-L "Levity" 2005.08.05 (04) [E]

Probably just known in English speaking countries, not in the Netherlands,
Belgium or Germany... Anyway, it was new to me and I think it is funny .
If you really didn´t like it, you should have rejected it. Ingmar

From: R. F. Hahn
Subject: Levity

Ingmar,

My dislikes are no grounds for rejection of submissions that otherwise pass
muster.

My point is that in cases of "funny" circulations (especially anonymous
ones) chances are that they have been around for a while, and it is
therefore a good idea to check the archives to see if they have been posted
before.