LL-L "Holidays" 2005.03.08 (07) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Mar 8 22:08:15 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 08.MAR.2005 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Holidays" 2005.03.08 (01) [E]

Hi all,

Thanks, Gabriele, I fully agree with your "klip in die bos".

My youngest daughter is restoring a '58 Chev Biscayne
and my eldest is a smart mother and successful employee.
Any attempt at labelling them would be misleading.

I suspect the less women protest and the more we achieve
in our own right, the further we'll get.

Regards,
Elsie Zinsser