LL-L "Resources" 2005.11.24 (04) [A/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Nov 24 21:54:52 UTC 2005

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 23 November 2005 * Volume 04

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Language varieties

Haai, Mark!

Jy het geskyf (onder "Language varieties"):

> P.S. Ron, anyone, is there any way to get an all(IT)terrain Hangul
> font? And

There are several.  I recommend a fairly comprehensive one like Arial
Unicode.  (Write to sassisch at yahoo.com if you can't find it.)

> Rron, I unfortunately got your note on the Magyar Runes. can you
> help me again?

Sorry you got my note, Mmark, whatever it was.  What can I do for you to
rredeem myself?  Can you help *me* out here?  Info on Magyar (and Turkic)
runes?  Of nee?  Of tog?  ("Villaaich auch nich, villaaich aauch doch," as
older folks tell me was one of my favorite twisted phrases when I had just
started to talk ... And, boy, poor things didn't know that worse was yet
to come ...)

Cheerio!