LL-L "Language politics" 2005.09.20 (14) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Sep 20 21:45:42 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 20.SEP.2005 (14) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Language politics" 2005.09.20 (08) [E]

Fascinating Karl-Heinz, I never knew that.  But the point I was making about
English/Scots involvement was being an actual part of the Greater Lowlands,
rather than of Britain sticking its political oar in! (England hasn't had a
government since 1705).

Paul