LL-L "Lexicon" 2006.04.03 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Apr 3 17:21:46 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 03 April 2006 * Volume 01

From: Marcel Bas <marcelbas at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Lexicon" 2006.04.02 (06) [E]

Beste Ingmar,

>Okay, Marcel, sorry about that, then.

Nou zeg! Well, of course, everybody is entitled to his / her opinion, and
you surely don't need to apologise for expressing an opinion about something
that you think is true! If it is the case that some opinions were undesired
and therefore should not be expressed, then I might as well keep 50% of my
ideas to myself.
No matter how unfounded, well-founded, unreasonable, reasonable, correct,
incorrect, nuanced or unnuanced statements may be, they are still opinions
in their own right and one can agree with them or disagree with them -- and
then try to refute them. Attempting to refute them is the nice part about
incorrect statements, I think :)

Best regards,

Marcel.