LL-L "Anniversary" 2006.04.23 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Apr 23 17:48:30 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 23 April 2006 * Volume 01

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Dear Lowlanders,

Below please find a copy of the latest entry in the guest book of our
Anniversary site (http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/).

Our eleventh anniversary will begin with May 2006.  So please send us your
translations, audio files, personal introductions and other goodies,
promised and otherwise.

Friendly regards,
Reinhard/Ron

***