LL-L 'Resources' 2006.12.27 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:01:41 UTC 2006

L O W L A N D S - L - 27 December 2006 - Volume 02

From Reuben Epp <reuben at uniserve.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

In addition to the address of the supplier in Germany as described by Ron, I
would inform Lowlanders that this CD is also available directly from me at:

Reuben Epp
648 Thorneloe Road
Kelowna, BC, Canada, V1W 4P6
Telephone - 250-764-4110
E-mail: reuben at uniserve.com

In Canada the price is $18.00 Can., plus shipping at $2.00 each for singles.
In the USA total cost is about $20.00 US per CD.

Reuben Epp

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Dear Lowlanders,

Unfortunately too late to recommend as Christmas stocking-stuffers – though
not too late for our Eastern Orthodox Lowlanders whose turn it will be in
about two weeks – I recommend the following audio CD:

Reuben Epp
*Dit un Jant opp Plautdietsch
*(This and That in Plautdietsch)
Recorded under the direction of Peter Wiens
Self-published 2006
with booklet
Canada: $18 (+ $2 shipping)
Europe: €10

The CD contains stories and poems written/translated and read in
Plautdietsch (Mennonite Low Saxon) by our own Reuben Epp. It is based (at
least in part) on Reuben's book with the same title (Readers Press, 1997,
ISBN 0963849425, 978-0963849427). Some of the stories are Reuben's
translations from English or other Low Saxon (Low German) dialects.

Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Santa Cruz, California
December 27, 2006