LL-L "Anniversary" 2006.01.03 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Jan 4 04:31:19 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 03 January 2006 * Volume 04

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Folks,

Please find below a copy of the continuation of my correspondence with
Shelia Nelson about one of the Appalachian translations of the Wren story.

Please keep the goodies coming, people!  I'm waiting here.

Regards (now again from Seattle after a longer-than-usual return flight from
California),
Reinhard/Ron

***