LL-L 'Songs' 2006.07.06 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Jul 6 19:20:44 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 06 July 2006 * Volume 04

From: 'Global Moose Translations' <globalmoose at t-online.de>
Subject: LL-L 'Morphology' 2006.07.05 (04) [E]

Reinhard wrote:
>Enjoy, despite the "Morphology" -> "Songs" crossover (for which I blame
Gabriele
>of course, because she made me do it with her "Fünfzehn Mann auf des toten
Mannes
>Kiste" [Fifteen men on a dead man's box])!

Yo ho ho... savvy?

Can't wait for the second "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie to finally come
out in Europe!

There's a ditty from the computer game "Freddie Fish" that my dear daughters
love to sing because it is so wonderfully annoying:

"I am a little fishie swimming to and fro.
I always eat my seaweed because it helps me grow.
Some day I'll be so big and strong I'll never have to fear,
But for now I'm a little fishie that is hi-ding un-der heeeere."

Gabriele Kahn