LL-L "Levity" 2006.05.11 (07) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu May 11 22:38:28 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 11 May 2006 * Volume 07

From: "Ingmar Roerdinkholder" <ingmar.roerdinkholder at WORLDONLINE.NL>
Subject: LL-L "Terms of address" 2006.05.11 (05) [E]

I thought you already had two egos: Reinhard & Ron, and both could be
split out further: Reinhard is first German, then Low Saxon, and Ron is
Australian, and a bit Israeli, becoming more and more American etc...

About your creation: so where the # did you get that picture at the A-site
huh, and who is that in reality then?

No, that kite won't fly (die vlieger gaat niet op), Kahuna...

But I still don't like the animosity between you Gabriele and you Reinhard.
I don't want to interfere, but it looks as if nothing one of you says will
ever be right to the other, maybe some kind of shrink really could do a
good job here... I don't know, but it's not pleasant to watch... Sorry.

Ingmar