LL-L "Genetics" 2007.07.06 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:01:40 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  06 July 2007 - Volume 08

From: "Clarkedavid8 at aol.com" <Clarkedavid8 at aol.com>
Subject: LL-L "Genetics" 2007.07.06 (05) [E]

lowlands.list at gmail.com writes:

Thus only a tiny proportion of the modern gene pool might actually be
"Bronze Age".

Paul Finlow-Bates.

I don't understand this statement at all. Surely everyone alive today is
descended from someone in the Bronze Age. Do you mean that many genes have
mutated and weren't around in the Bronze Age?

David Clarke