LL-L "Names" 2007.06.27 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 18:27:24 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  27 June 2007 - Volume 01

From: Wesley Parish <wes.parish at paradise.net.nz>
Subject: LL-L "Names" 2007.06.26 (08) [E]

> From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Names
>
> Oops!
>
> Naturally, this was meant to mean:
>
> And we should NOT forget about our very own nearest and dearest Russian of
> Korean extraction: Vladislav ("The Impaler") Lee (Li).

And, FWIW, a name in Russian aviation journalism, a name which I suspect
dates
from Peter the Great days - Yefim Gordon.

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?