LL-L "Resources" 2007.11.28 (05) [E]

Wed Nov 28 20:47:49 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  28 November 2007 - Volume 05

From: Joachim Kreimer-de Fries <Kreimer at jpberlin.de>
Subject: LL-L "Help needed" 2007.10.20 (05) [E]

Apropos Middel-Saxon...

Dear Lowlanders,

it's a very playful and amusing way to know the richness and the
multiple possibilities in word formation of the Hanseatic Saxon by
proofreading a Middelsaxon Dictionary! I have joint already after
Heiko's plea (s.b.) the Gutenberg Distributed Proofreading Project
(www.pgdp.net/c/faq/ProoferFAQ.php) for proofreading the

Middel Low German Dictionary by August Luebben

The enjoyable work has well startet running. But we are just a
handful people yet, and it would be a pity if the project would long
too much, meanwhile letting the world still without the possibilities
of an electronic, searchable version of the Middel Saxon Dictionary!

To leverage your participation in this regalement I solicit to-day
again to join this proofreading from my side, too! (Some knowledge of
Standard German would be advantageous but not necessary.) - Project
side:

http://www.pgdp.net/c/project.php?id=projectID4713e85485352

Sign in (or register first) and start proofreading with us. And
believe me:

Dat is eyne wane gūde wīse, den rīkdom unde de vźlfoldicheyt der
sasseschen spraken beter to kennen unde tor eygen nutsamicheyt to
hebben!

Gūtgān!
Joachim Kreimer-de Fries