LL-L "Travels" 2008.02.05 (03) [E]

Tue Feb 5 15:52:51 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L  -  05 February 2008 - Volume 03
the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2008.02.03 (04) [E]

Fred and Ron,

Sorry I will NOT be able to join you. My wife, though she was born and
lived her first 7 years on Maui and then her next 11 in Alaska) claims
Santa Cruz (where she went to univeristy) as home, and her eldest
sister lives in Santa Clara and her mother in Santa Cruz. Alas, I as
now live in Bombay (Mumbai to SOME BJPers). and have been SWAMPED with
work (albeit very enjoyable and rewarding work) pretty much
continually for the 2 months since I came here, I will be unable to
make it a party ("two's company and three's ... a party!")

IF I were ever to return to the States and retire (I PLAN to do the
latter, though at this time there are no plans for the former), I
would definitely consider that part of the country ... it is
wonderful, and, as Ron points out, March is a good time to visit.

PS Make sure you visit some missions if you have use of a car ...

--
MWM || マイク || Мика || माईक

================

Dr Michael W Morgan