LL-L "Travels" 2008.02.07 (05) [E]

Fri Feb 8 00:42:21 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L  -  07 February 2008 - Volume 05
the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: Fred van Brederode <f.vanbrederode at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2008.02.07 (03) [E]

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Travels

Hi, Fred!

Just now I've become aware of a change of plans, and at the moment it looks
as though I will *not* be able to be in the area at that time. Some things
are still up in the air, but this is what it looks like at this moment.

Sorry ...

It was a good idea though Ron. Don't worry about it. In case things turn out
the other way:…. I'll buy the drinks

Groetjes Fred