LL-L "History" 2008.02.28 (01) [E]

Thu Feb 28 18:24:54 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L  - 28 February 2008 - Volume 01
the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <roger.thijs at euro-support.be>
Subject: LL-L "History" 2008.02.27 (03) [E]

 In Antwerp the Hansehuis is no more.
A similar 16th century storehouse that survived is the Hessenhuis.
cf. http://www.hessenhuis.org/faq.html
Itis now turned into an exhibition center, cf.
http://www.hessenhuis.org/
Some history about it on:
http://antwerpen.citysupport.nl/id/126
with apparently a historical link to the Hanze.

Regards,
Roger