LL-L "Arts" 2008.10.25 (01) [D/E/LS]

Sat Oct 25 19:05:18 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L - 25 October 2008 - Volume 01

From: Stan Levinson <stlev99 at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2008.10.24 (03) [E]

Goooo.... wat een mooi lied, hoor!!!  Meer, meer!

From: Arend Victorie <victorie.a at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2008.10.23 (05) [D]

Moi David,

Wij hebt in Drenthe de Stichting Drentse Muziekmaatschappij, die ondersteund
ankomend talent

mit finaciele en mit praktische middeln. http://www.sdmm.nl/

En ie hebt geliek der is hiel veul andacht en steun veur de Dreinse en
Grunninger muziek in de streektaol.

Sommige artiesten hebt uutverkochte zalen, Daniel Lohues is zölfs landelijk
deur ebreuken.

Hiel veule artisten op 't Huus van de Taol.
http://www.huusvandetaol.nl/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,24/Itemid,23/

Mien songtekst Cillie Nèvelhekse is op een hiele mooie melodie ezet deur No
Name een band uut t Hollaandse veld, niet zo wied hier vandaon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U84QD6PZYg

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Arts

I completely agree with our Stan: What a beautiful song! Congratulations,
dear Arend (and No Name)! I didn't see credits acknowledging you as the
author of the lyrics. That seems like a bad omission.

Arend, if it's possible, perhaps you might like to share with us the lyrics
(text) of *Cillie Nèvelhekse* (Cillie Fog Witch), or you could send them to
me if you don't want to broadcast them at this point. If it's all right to
broadcast them, please think about the possibility of us posting them in
your gallery space (http://lowlands-l.net/gallery/victorie.php), which we
could link with the video clip. (Your gallery space gets a good number of
visitor hits, by the way.)

Wasn't *Cillie Nèvelhekse* a play that you wrote and put on some years ago?

I think the supportive role of the Stichting Drentse Muziekmaatschappij
(Foundation of the Drenthe Music Society) for the musical arts in Drenthe is
exemplary. This sort of thing is no doubt very helpful, especially where it
is not limited to traditional works. I can imagine that it is conducive to
raising the quality.

Thanks for sharing this, Arend. Go, Arend, go!

Kumpelmenten,