LL-L "Idiomatica" 2008.09.12 (03) [E]

Fri Sep 12 15:51:48 UTC 2008

 http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands.list at gmail.com

 Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

 Administration: lowlands.list at gmail.com or sassisch at yahoo.com

L O W L A N D S - L - 12 September 2008 - Volume 03

From: Douglas Hinton <douglas.hinton at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Idiomatica" 2008.09.12 (01) [E]

I tried this in Babelfish.Yahoo and got in dutch " De honden ontschorsen weg
hun hoffen."
I took this sentence and translated back to english and got" The dogs debark
their accounts."

I can't think of a way to say this in danish, and Babelfish.Yahoo doesn't
offer any scandinavian language translation.

Regards, Douglas

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Idiomatica

Hi, Douglas!