LL-L "Language varieties" 2009.04.08 (06) [E]

Wed Apr 8 17:41:31 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 08 April 2009 - Volume 06

From: bsu295 at bangor.ac.uk
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2009.04.08 (01) [E]

Indeed it seams to be you. I only just joined this group, but I remember
reading your website, that later got closed down, not to long ago. And I
wanted to just discuss about the Shetland Dialect with you, or where I would
go about learning it. etc etc, or who I would contact if I really wanted to
learn the more traditional version, such as the one of the older folk. Sorry
abit strange I know, But I was just really interested by your email site
when I first read itand I was thinking about bye a book that I think you had
wriyten

Nice to eventually meet you.

I hope you are well
Gregg Ashcroft