LL-L "Media" 2009.04.19 (07) [E]

Sun Apr 19 23:25:47 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 19 April 2009 - Volume 07

From: Hellinckx Luc <luc.hellinckx at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Media"

Beste Heather,
You wrote:

I too remember the beautiful shadow plays on children's TV that came from
Czechoslovakia, I think  - but then programmes like this are easily dubbed.
I am sure most British children were unaware that Magic Roundabout was not
an original UK production! ( who reads credits?)

Just read that "Magic Roundabout" has been turned into a movie a couple of
years ago. Got positive reviews in the UK, but even though a special
adaptation was made for the US, it was a huge flop there.

Kind greetings,

Luc Hellinckx

From: Tom Mc Rae <thomas.mcrae at bigpond.com>
 Subject: LL-L "Media" 2009.04.19 (06) [E]