LL-L "Members' news" 2009.04.30 (02) [E]

Thu Apr 30 18:43:31 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 30 April 2009 - Volume 02

From: Rudi Vari <comflair at iafrica.com>
Subject: LL-L "Members' news" 2009.04.19 (08) [E]

Dear Pat,
 You wrote:

After many years, and the kind assistance of many people on this list, I am
happy to say that my doctoral thesis (Transmission and Recall: The use of
short wall anchors in the wide world) is finally up on the web:

http://www.zen156113.zen.co.uk/index.html

 Congratulations!! Magnificent! What a job! I downloaded the whole thing and
will to go through it shortly.

At least a Cum Laude.

Kind regards

Rudi Vári

Centurion,
South Africa

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Members' news

Well, well ... If it isn't The Rudi! How nice to hear from you again, mate!

Yeah, how about that Pat or ours, huh? We're rightly proud of her.

Seattle, USA