LL-L "Technica" 2009.08.18 (01) [EN]

Tue Aug 18 17:14:11 UTC 2009

=========================================== L O W L A N D S - L - 18 August
2009 - Volume 01
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: tighe <tighe at sympatico.ca> Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2009.08.17 (01)
[EN]

Hi Folk:
I think I had a similar problem with XP, but it cleared  up. The result of
software upgrades, and patches. Sorry, can not be more specific.
Regards
Gerald Tighe

 From: ds <dstokely at infionline.net>
Subject: LL-L "Technica"
I don't think you can blame Apple, Luc.  I've had the same problem for a long
time and have resigned myself to live with it.  You've described my
problem exactly. and I have Windows XP.
I've tried to adjust and change my settings every which way to no avail.  If it
gets fixed I'll be quite happy.
David Stokely Elkhart, Indiana