LL-L "Language help" 2009.01.09 (03) [E/LS]

Fri Jan 9 15:46:42 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 09 January 2009 - Volume 03

From: Arend Victorie <victorie.a at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Language help" 2009.01.06 (01) [E]

Moi Ivison,

In mien plat Drèense taol zal 't zo ezegd wörden.

"Dat is 't boowk da'k oe egèven hebbe.

Goodgaon,

Arend Victorie

From: Ivison dos Passos Martins <ipm7d at OI.COM.BR>
Subject: Grammar

Hallo,

  I'd like to know more about Duch "het". Did the Dutch language
use "dat" like German "das"? I hear that the word het is very close to the
English "it".
  Thanks for your attention,

 God bless,

    Ivison.