LL-L "Etymology" 2009.01.14 (02) [E]

Wed Jan 14 15:39:13 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 14 January 2009 - Volume 02

From: Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2009.01.13 (05) [E]

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Kevin & Cheryl Caldwell <
kevin.caldwell1963 at verizon.net> wrote:

 And of course, from French and Latin roots, we have "cognition",
"cognitive", "cognate", "recognize", "recognition", "reconnaissance", and
"reconnoiter."

And of course, and equal number (though I'm not sure I can count past 3!)
from the Greek!

--
Mike || マイク || माईक || Мика || માઈક || მაიქ || ਮਾਈਕ
מייק || மாஇக் || Miqueu || U C > || ما یک || Mihangel