LL-L "Projects" 2009.07.06 (04) [EN]

Tue Jul 7 02:56:15 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 06 July 2009 - Volume 04
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Projects

**Wixbikeldee, Lowlanders!

Please meet the latest featured guest contributors and their translation of
the Wren story!

As I wrote in my introduction of the newest laureates, ...

Daniel and Norman Foster are living proof that a lan­guage com­mu­ni­ty can
be as small as two (not coun­ting in­no­cent by­standers that can­not help
pick­ing up the odd ex­pres­sion here and there). These two gentle­men
de­mon­strate that youth­ful lan­guage cre­a­tion en­hances life­long bonds,
in this case bro­ther­ly bonds. They re­alized ear­ly on that lan­guage is
ba­sic­al­ly fun, that play­ing with lan­guage en­hances lin­gu­istic
aware­ness and ap­pre­ci­a­tion.

Why ... perhaps their linguistic pursuit is even the reason why both of them
ended up being great musicians. Or am I getting carried away now?

Well, all right then, go and admire their language Ozee Tilp (which has
American-English-based phonology and English-based orthography), and do not
skip the language introduction:

http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/ozee-tilp.php
http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/ozee-tilp-info.php

Wix!