LL-L "Technica" 2009.03.11 (04) [E]

Wed Mar 11 20:10:54 UTC 2009

From: Ron Bronemann <ronbron7 at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2009.03.10 (05) [E]

Hi Roger and Ron,

As you can see, I have also been having difficulty with characters.

Ron

From: Roger Hondshoven <rhondshoven at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2009.02.11 (05a) [E]

Hi Ron,

Your text looks great. I can see all the IPA fonts. I use IPA extensively,
but I don't think I've ever been able to send a message in which the  IPA
characters were legible. I haven't yet figured out why.

Kind regards,

Roger Hondshoven
Diest (East-Brabant) Belgium

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Technica

Thank you very much, dear Roger.

Unfortunately, something weird keeps going on with the encoding.

A couple of days ago I did a test. I first sent a potential posting to
myself (at Yahoo) from the LL-L (Gmail) account, and all "special"
characters came out just fine. Then I posted it via the Listserv and my copy
(received at Yahoo) arrived with the "special" characters all weird.

I sent these to our hosts at LINGUIST with the request to further
investigate this apparent glitch.

Seattle, USA