LL-L "Language politics" 2009.03.16 (05) [E]

Mon Mar 16 19:27:07 UTC 2009

From: " Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Language politics" 2009.03.16 (02) [E/French]

Roger wrote:

- the profile of a typical speaker is a *woman aged over 60 from the
Finistère area*.

Hmmm, that is EXACTLY the experience/impression I had of there average
speaker profile from when I was in Brezhon last ... in 1985! ... maybe it is
the SAME "middle aged" women doing the speaking over laundry, etc (though in
1985 I probably thougt of them as an OLD ... so mayebt hey are gettign
younger!! ;-)

U C > || mwm
Dr Michael W Morgan
Ishara Foundation || ईशारा फॉउंडेशन  || イシャラ基金
Mumbai/Bombay *|* मुंबई *|* ムンバイ/ボンベイ (インド)
www.ishara.org
* Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different
results.
* Faith is not trying to believe something regardless of the evidence. Faith
is daring to do something regardless of the consequences. (Sherwood Eddy)