LL-L "Holidays" 2009.05.05 (03) [EN]

Tue May 5 17:56:25 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 05 May 2009 - Volume 03

From: clarkedavid8 at aol.com
Subject: LL-L "Holidays" 2009.05.04 (06) [EN-ES

My suggestion: spend your vacations in Mexico this year! It's a lovely
country with lovely people, and what you read and hear is overblown.

Saludos cordiales,
Reinhard/Ron

Someone once told me that you are less likely to get hassled in Latin
America than in muslim countries, but more likely to get your throat cut
(although admittedly that was before 9/11).

David Clarke

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Holidays

Well, David, luckily *we* here at LL-L do *not *think in such a
stereotyping, denigrating manner.

Seattle, USA

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>

Unfortunately our Foreign Office has issued advice against all but
"essential" travel to Mexico, which means any travel insurance we have would
be void.  They'll probably lift it soon as they don't like to interfere with
travel more than they have to.

Paul