LL-L "Administrativia" 2010.02.22 (05) [EN]

Mon Feb 22 23:03:14 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 22 February 2010 - Volume 05

From: Paul Tatum <ptatum at blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativia" 2010.01.02 (02) [EN]

Hi Ron and everybody,
        I've just received an e-mail from the list dated 02/19/2010. This is
the first I've received since 01/27/2010, has there been a problem with the
server, or do I just keep falling off the end of the list? I've had no
problems with any other lists, or 'normal' e-mails (spam, spam, spam...).

Love and kisses, Paul Tatum.

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativia

Hi, Paul!

That's weird. I took a look at your subscription status, and it looked
perfectly fine.

My guess is that the listserver is getting weird responses from your account
and tried to inform you of it. Perhaps it has something to do with your SPAM
filter being over-eager or just confused (what with all the loving and
kissing).

Seattle, USA