LL-L "Resources" 2010.01.10 (03) [EN]

Sun Jan 10 20:30:16 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 10 January 2010 - Volume 03

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

I have been made aware of a web site that is devoted to Flemish of France:

Akademie voor Nuuze Vlaemsche Taele
Institute de la Langue Régionale Flamande
http://www.anvt.org

As soon as the current technical problems have been overcome and our web
sites are back up, there will be a link to this new site.

Also, I hope that soon after our site is back in working order Flemish of
France (which is said to be somewhat different from Western Flemish of
Belgium) will be represented on our main page and in our anniversary
presentation.

Personally I am very pleased to know that Flemish language promotion and
even language teaching is going on in French Flanders (in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Noord-Nauw van Kales), at least in the remaining Flemish-speaking parts of
it.

Seattle, USA

Some other resources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Flemish