LL-L "Resources" 2010.05.10 (05) [EN]

Wed May 12 00:24:56 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 11 May 2010 - Volume 05
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Tomás Ó Cárthaigh <tomasocarthaigh at yahoo.com>

Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2010.05.10 (04) [DE-EN-NDS]

I have joined the page and posted a few light peices for enjoyment of all!

Tomás Ó Cárthaigh

*"a person with a good book is never alone... a writer until they've written
one is never at peace"** *

----------

From: Tomás Ó Cárthaigh <tomasocarthaigh at yahoo.com>

Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2010.05.11 (02) [EN]

I tied Second Life, never really got it, but the listserve there would be
cool, prehaps with sections where reallife extinct languages are kept alive
in an alternative way!!! lol

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Resources

Folks,

Above, Tomás is referring to our Lowlands-L Village Commons group on
Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118916521473498

As of right at this moment, 15 of you have gathered there. Thanks.

Thanks also to Luc Hellinckx for agreeing to be one of the administrators.

Please bear in mind that it's supposed to be a place for social contacts and
for sharing brief bits of information, things other than those we typically
share in the forum.

Seattle, USA

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com