LL-L "Resources" 2010.11.28 (03) [EN]

Sun Nov 28 19:46:03 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 28 November 2010 - Volume 02
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

Some of you may be interested in the resource described in the following
message.

I am not passing on the attachment, since attachments are not permitted
here.

Seattle, USA

Dear Mr. Hahn,

For over a year, I am working on a Dutch word of the day project, named
'het woord van vandaag'.

Every day I send a Dutch word with English translation, two Dutch quotes
for context and an audio sample for pronunication to my email subscribers.
The target group are non native speakers that want to improve their
vocabulary beyond the basic language lessons. As an example, I have
included today's word in the attachment, the word 'afzonderen'.

Would you consider linking to the website of my Dutch word of the day
project? The URL is http://www.woordvanvandaag.nl/

With kind regards,

Arno Verweij
arno at woordvanvandaag.nl