LL-L "Member's news" 2009.08.24 (01) [EN-NDS]

Lowlands-L lowlands.list at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 24 17:16:54 UTC 2011

 L O W L A N D S - L - 24 August 2011 - Volume 01
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: M.-L. Lessing marless at gmx.de
Subject: LL-L "Member's news" 2009.08.23 (03) [AF]
Dear all,

here is a new Hanne-bulletin: We have spoken (illegally ;-)) on mobile
phone, she has had a breakdown of the kidneys. The cause is still unknown
and sought after, the doctors suspect a virus ("Did you have contact to
rats?" they asked her!!). The hospital is a very good one, she feels well
taken care of by kind and competent staff. She will have to stay, she is
lying down all day, getting infusions, being scanned with MRT and drinking
incessantly.

She says she has felt all the friendship of the list members and all your
good wishes even without hearing of them. Still she was moved to tears by my
telling her of your mails. She wants to thank you all from the deep of her
heart, "I have not arms enough to embrace them all", she said. She thinks of
us all, feels connected and looks forward to emptying her mailbox some day
in the near future.

Hartlich

Marlou