LL-L "Members" 2011.01.31 (02) [EN]

Mon Jan 31 19:52:54 UTC 2011

L O W L A N D S - L - 31 January 2011 - Volume 02
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Marsha Wilson <marshatrue at gmail.com>
Subject: Adios amigos

Everyone, I can't believe it but the house to which my husband and I are
moving cannot get internet service.  I'm not sure how I'll live without it,
but sadly it is what it is.  Thus, I'm unsubbing from the list.

Many of you don't know me, as I'm a quiet corner-mouse, but I can't begin to
tell you how you all have enriched my life over the past 10 years or so.  It
has been a pleasure to watch Lowlands-L grow into a world force, and to
witness the dignity and respect with which our members have resolved
disputes.

A finer place to hang out couldn't be found.  If life deposits me in a
civilized area again, you can be assured I'll be back.

Reinhard/Ron, I'm sending a separate unsub notice later today.  Thank you
for all your help and understanding and encouracement over the years.

Sincerest regards,
Marsha Wilson
Mt. Angel, Oregon

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Members

We’ll miss you, dear Marsha.

Take good care of yourself, and do come back when circumstances change.

Best wishes and thanks for all the years!

Reinhard/Ron

Seattle, USA

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=118916521473498<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#%21/group.php?gid=118916521473498>