LL-L "Members" 2011.03.12 (01) [EN]

Sat Mar 12 22:07:01 UTC 2011

L O W L A N D S - L - 12 March - Volume 01
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
============================== =======================

From: Yasuji Waki <yasuji at amber.plala.or.jp>

Subject: LL-L "Members" 2011.03.11 (01) [EN]

Dear Lowlanders,

It is said that the earthquate shoulbe the greatest one after Meiji Era. In
Funabashi, about 500Km southward from the largest city, of the Sendai,
Tohoku area, I could saresly to stand right in the first quake. Fortunately,
our damage is only some portcellan were broken.

But, in the northern area , the enoumouse damage was due to "Tunami".

Mybe more than 2000 people were dead.

 he whole situation of the earthquake and the Tunnami was not yet cleared.

Thanks for kind words of all of you.

Regardds,

Yasuji Waki, Funabashi, Chiba Pref. Japan

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com