LL-L "Members" 2011.03.13 (06) [EN]

Mon Mar 14 01:28:01 UTC 2011

L O W L A N D S - L - 13 March - Volume 06
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
============================== =======================

From: Yasuji Waki <yasuji at amber.plala.or.jp>

Subject: LL-L "Menbers”

Dear Hanne, Paul and other all Lowlanders,

 Franklich say, I could not imagine that the Damage of the eathquake and
Tsunami was so large and so many people were killed and cannot be foundif
they are alive or not. A source says that more than 100 not. A source says
that more than 10000 people would be dead.

In Chiba Pref. most of the Railways do not operate. Just now moves the
earth. OUr Appartmen house move raher strong.

Thanks again.

Yasuji Waki

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Members

Dear Yasuji-san,

It must be a frightening experience. I’ve been through a number of
earthquakes, including one in Japan. But I can not even imagine going
through an earthquake of that magnitude followed by several aftershocks that
are earthquakes in their own right.

Please just remember that we Lowlanders think of you and of all your
compatriots, little though that may mean to you at this time.

Please keep updating us about your well-being and about the well-being of
your family and friends.

頑張ってください!

Kind regards,
Reinhard/Ron