LL-L "Members" 2011.03.21 (02) [EN]

Mon Mar 21 17:14:54 UTC 2011

L O W L A N D S - L - 21 March - Volume 02
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
============================== =======================

From: Jonny Meibohm <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
 Subject: LL-L "Members" 2011.03.19 (01) [EN]

*Dear Yasuji-san,*

*it's very gratifying to hear from you (sorry for my late answer!), and to
hear that your self-sacrificing engineers seem to re-obtain control over the
damaged reactors. Let us all hope and pray that no more setbacks will occure
in this matter, and that the wind will continue to blow to the sea!*

*Yes, indeed, all reports in the press say that at the moment foreign
helpers will not be able to reach the devastated areas. The Japanese Red
Cross maybe the best organization being able to help.*

* *

*With great respect for all the people having been killed** **I'm wishing
you and your fellow people a lot of luck and a beneficial progress in
managing all the desasters within the next days and weeks.*

Jonny Meibohm
Lower Saxony, Germany

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com