LL-L "Members" 2011.03.22 (02) [EN]

Tue Mar 22 16:31:14 UTC 2011

L O W L A N D S - L - 22 March - Volume 02
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
============================== =======================

From: Hellinckx Luc <luc.hellinckx at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Members"

Beste Helge,

You wrote:

I also would like to take the opportunity to congratualate the people of
Tunesia and Egypt for their successsful peaceful revolutions and I hope it
will achieve freedom, equality and justice.

OK, the people in Tunesia got rid of Ben Ali...but now we may end up with
him ;=)

Rumor has it that the former Tunesian president intends to relocate to my
backyard so to speak. To Relegem (Asse) more precisely (where I was born).
Some of his family members already live around here and Ben Ali would look
for asylum:

Zine El Abidine Ben Ali chercher l'asile en Belgique - منتديات
تونيزيـا سات<http://www.tunisia-sat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1633452>

Kind greetings,

Luc Hellinckx, Halle, Belgium

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com