[Lowlands-l] Risposta di assenza

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 29 06:19:20 UTC 2015

"RIPOSTA DI ASSENZA"  It sounds almost like the title for a romantic Italian film, song or novel, but it just means Response of Absence.
But who is absent? Why is this in Italian? My fantasy is triggered, is Ron in Italy, why don't we hear from him anymore? Or is our list kidnapped by the mafia maybe?
Why do we only get so very few messages, what happened to the rest ?
It's a mystery. And a shame too
Hartelijke groeten, Ingmar