[Lowlands-l] Google Translate

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 20 19:52:18 UTC 2017

Yes. Definitely lively, that's why we should make Google add it.
I really don't see the point of making West Frisian a seperate language
though,
as it doesn't contain that much of a unique vocabulary, and strongly
resembles Dutch.

בתאריך 20 ביולי 2017 8:24 אחה״צ,‏ "Lowlands Languages & Cultures" <
lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org> כתב: