Fan Junjun, old friend from China

范俊军 tfanjunjun at 126.COM
Mon Dec 16 02:09:59 UTC 2013

Dear prof. Nerida,  It has been a long time that I can't email you since the Sino-Tibetan conference in Singapore.  The 47th Conference will be hold at Kunming, yunnan province, China.   I hope you will be free to come to China. After the conference, you are welcome to stay several days at my university, Guangzhou  to give a lecture and give me some advice on Miao-yao corpus.  I wonder whether we two would collaborate to edit a linguistic magazine named as Asian-Pacific Language Fieldwork Report.  It is my long idea. In China, it is to very difficult to get a ISSN magazine number. Perhaps, you are easy to get the ISSN for magazine in Australia.This magazine will focus on publishing minority language fieldwork report about Asia and Pacific areas. We can spread it mainly in the form of web magazine, with Chinese and English versions, meanwhile we will print 200-300 paper version for authors and important libraries and language institutes. I will be responsible for the publishing fees and building the website and developing the electric magazine system, and you will be responsible for applying ISSN in Australia.      I wonder if you would agree with me. I hope to get your opinions.    Best wishes to you

Fan Junjun

Institute of Chinese Dialects
Jinan University, Guangzhou, China
86-020-85220201
86-020-85227063

At 2012-11-21 14:54:06,"Nerida Jarkey" <nerida.jarkey at SYDNEY.EDU.AU> wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Thanks so much indeed to Karl, Lisa and Doug for kindly setting up this list!
>
>We warmly invite posts in any language, but would appreciate a brief summary in English, if possible.
>
>We look forward very much to broadening our network and to sharing ideas, questions and information on all issues related to Miao-Yao/Hmong-Mien languages and linguistics.
>
>Kind regards to all,
>Nerida

&*TICKET_URL(MY-HM,SIGNOFF);
To post to MY-HM list,  send mail to my-hm at listserv.linguistlist.org