MY-HM papers at SEALS 23

Geneviève Caelen-Haumont gcaelen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 7 04:45:17 UTC 2013

Dear Martha,

Thanks so much for your email and the promotion of Hmong-Mien studies !

Very friendly,

Geneviève.

--
Geneviève

Geneviève Caelen-Haumont

url personnel : http://www.mica.edu.vn/perso/Genevieve-Caelen-Haumont/
Directrice de recherches CNRS

MICA Institute
IP Hanoi - CNRS/UMI-2954 - INP Grenoble
Hanoi University of Sciences and Technology
Truong Dai Hoc Bach Khoa
B1, 1 Dai Co Viet street
Hai Ba Trung district
HANOI - VIETNAM