[My-hm] 2015 conferences

Nerida Jarkey nerida.jarkey at sydney.edu.au
Wed Dec 10 21:32:52 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,

I am hoping to be able to make it to SEALS in May. Not quite confirmed if I can get teaching relief to attend yet, but I'm pretty confident at this point. It would be brilliant if we could have a HM/MY get together there. Sadly August is out for me teaching-wise.

Warmest wishes to all from stormy Sydney!
Nerida