[My-hm] International Hmong Studies Conference in Chiang Mai, January 4-5, 2017

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:39:42 UTC 2016

[Fwd from Ian Baird.  I assume that "Hmong transnational connections,
broadly defined" may include linguistics ;) ]

Greetings,

Please see the attached call for papers, and information about funding
support, in relation to the 4^th Hmong Studies Consortium conference, which
will be held in Chiang Mai, Thailand on January 4-5, 2017. This will be the
first international Hmong Studies conference ever organized in Thailand.
Please join us!

Ian Baird
Hmong Studies Consortium
University of Wisconsin-Madison