[My-hm] Hmong-Mien Panel or Workshop at SEALS27

Alice Vittrant- Villejuif vittrant at vjf.cnrs.fr
Thu Jan 26 00:02:49 UTC 2017

Dear Nerida, dear all,

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join you and attend the SEALS this year.
But having a Hmong-Mien panel would be great.

Best regards
Alice

> Le 22 janv. 2017 à 09:07, Nerida Jarkey <nerida.jarkey at sydney.edu.au> a écrit :
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Warm greetings from Laos, where I’m having a wonderful - if way too brief - fieldwork trip.
>
> I’m just writing to check if any others are thinking of putting in an abstract for SEALS this year (to be held in Padang, Indonesia, May 11-13, http://jakarta.shh.mpg.de/seals27/index.html <http://jakarta.shh.mpg.de/seals27/index.html>). If so, it would be fun to put together a panel (or possibly even a workshop if there are more than a few of us).
>
> If you’re thinking about going, please do shoot a reply to the list (or to me personally if you prefer) over the next few days (say by Thursday 26th Jan). No need to send your abstract yet, but a rough idea of your topic would be great if poss.
>
> If we have enough interest, I'll get in touch with Paul Sidwell (I’ve already mooted the idea informally with him) to see if we can go ahead. If not this time, then I do hope we can make another plan sometime soon.
>
> Warmest and best to all,
> Nerida
>> Dr NERIDA JARKEY
> Japanese Studies | School of Languages and Cultures | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
> THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
> Rm 545, Brennan/MacCallum A18 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
> T +61 2 9351 6805  | F +61 2 9351 2319
> E nerida.jarkey at sydney.edu.au <mailto:nerida.jarkey at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au/arts/japanese <http://sydney.edu.au/arts/japanese><SEALS27-second_call.pdf>_______________________________________________
> My-hm mailing list
> My-hm at listserv.linguistlist.org

Alice Vittrant
Université d'Aix-Marseille / CNRS-DDL (UMR 5596)

alice.vittrant at univ-amu.fr <mailto:alice.vittrant at univ-amu.fr>
alice.vittrant at cnrs.fr <mailto:alice.vittrant at cnrs.fr>

Site personnel :
https://univ-amu.academia.edu/AliceVittrant <https://univ-amu.academia.edu/AliceVittrant>