Sound / video of Nahuatl

Tezozomoc tezozomoc at std.teradyne.com
Tue Apr 13 19:54:23 UTC 1999

As much as I hate to do this I will do it at the request of a friend.

You can get the Gospel of John in nahuatl de Guerrero
and   The Gospel of John in nahuatl norte de puebla.

from the following organization.
Audio Scriptures International
P.O. Box 28417
San Diego, Ca 92198-8417
(619) 637-0867
fax (619) 673-8030

The price is reaonsable as you can see from the continual spiritual
oppression of  the people.

I know am going to get slack for this.

Tezozomoc.