museum

Wanda Schwandt daphni at voicenet.com
Tue Apr 27 21:09:36 UTC 1999

Everyone,

First, thanks for the Nahautl names, they are a help!

Another question for the children's book I am writing:
I am trying to get ahold of a floor plan for the National Anthropology
Museum. I visited there in 1975 but no doubt it has changed! Any
information on the museum including the floor plan would be helpful! I
don't want my information to be wrong.

I tried to get on their web page, but unfortunately I do not speak
Spanish. I wish I learned when I had the chance.

If any one can help me, e-mail me privately and I'll give you my
address or send a SASE.

Thank you! Thank you!

Best regards,
 Wanda                            mailto:daphni at voicenet.com