that is not the question

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 11 17:24:04 UTC 1999

No, XiKano, the question is not "live it or live with it"; the issue is
that the owner of this list has very kindly requested that we move on to
other topics.  In fact, he has kindly asked us twice to do this.  That is
the issue.  Given that we all appreciate his sponsoring this list, that
requires simple politeness.  That's the issue

Michael

Michael McCafferty
C.E.L.T.
307 Memorial Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana
47405
mmccaffe at indiana.edu

"Glory" (what a word!) consists in going
from the me that others don't know
to the other me that I don't know.

-Juan Ramon Jimenez