Spanish/English Words w/Nahuatl Origin

micc micc at home.com
Thu Dec 2 01:35:43 UTC 1999

Since we are onto interesting derivations here's one that has been
bugging me for decades:

My grandmothers family was from Amozoc, Puebla,  I believe a nahuatl
speaking area.

She used to always say "ecole! ecole cua!"  we we might say "right On!
that's it!!!"
Since I am a unrepented Chilango, living in Aztlan, I have mucha familia
in el D.F., as well as friends. occasionally this phrase pops out, but
no one can tell me where it is derived...

any takers?........