Nahuatl status - rumors from California

Tekpatltzin mexicapride at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 18:51:15 UTC 1999

Tiahui Listeros and Robert,

Just returned from a trip to Mexico to find this email re: Nahuatl use by Mexika
inmates in California. I write a MexiKa Consciousness newsletter that is distributed
to over 300 inmates throughout the US, especially to the prisons in Califas. The use
of Nahuatl by inmates is not a recent occurance. I know many of the inmates first
hand having participated in ceremonies with them. I would like to say that some of
the inmates have indeed used the Nahutal language to further thier own agendas. But
there is a vast majority that do not use the language in a negative fashion.My
newsletter talks about this matter. I am making this short as I do not have much time
at the moment. If any of you wish to learn more about this issue please feel free to
contact me. It is indeed a very sensitive issue especially when talking about La EME
(Mexcian Mafia).

Tlazohkamati,

Tekpatltzin